for those who don't want to just wait it out

like the song says this is a blog for someone who wants to say something (anything) and who's happy to wait and see what time will bring...

Monday, October 29, 2007

I am way to keyed up. I am an emotional sucker. I ate too much turkish delight....

All does not bode well for sleeping tonight.

What is it about TV series that can lure you in to their world? How is it that I can become so attached to 'people' that (a) I don't know and (b) are fictional???

I finally sat down to watch the last series of 'Friends' - I know it finished years ago but I've never seen the last episodes. And just like MASH, SATC (as well as a few others) it reduced me to a bit of a blubbering state on my couch.

Is it that I don't like saying goodbyes?

Is it just me?

Stayed tuned people - new posts are or their way!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 pm, Blogger Bronwyn said…

    not related to your post... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it's a good one...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home