for those who don't want to just wait it out

like the song says this is a blog for someone who wants to say something (anything) and who's happy to wait and see what time will bring...

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sometimes, there isn't much to say...

...or there is, and you're just not sure how to say it. What I will say is that it has been an up and down couple of weeks and I am very thankful that this time next week I will be hiding away in one of my 'other home' locations!

One project that I have been working on lately is getting this organised:


And YOU'RE invited! Please come, pretty please? It would be great to see as many people there as possible - it is, after all, a fundraiser to keep me doing the work I love.

Something else to add to your list of websites is this one - my new AFES website. I'm still updating it and working out some of the kinks - but eventually the plan is for it t be working as the kind of site that people can go to and get some more detailed information about what is happening on campus.

I promise to be more communicative soon (even if it is just to an audience of Benn's!) but for now, I'm off to bed.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was beginning to wonder about what was going on with your blog, Jodi. I still read.

    Your site's great! (But you know which photo you should have used...) Have a great time away.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home