for those who don't want to just wait it out

like the song says this is a blog for someone who wants to say something (anything) and who's happy to wait and see what time will bring...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...

Ah yes, the festivities have well and truly begun! I'm learning from my sister that birthday's shouldn't be limited to a 24hr time frame, so I'm determined to enjoy mine for as long as I can!
It started last night after bible study when I raced home and, facing the prospect of not getting presents until tonight I insisted on opening some - why go without pressies all day if you don't have to?
The highlights so far have been going to 'bills' for breakfast in Darlinghurst with Emma and Annemarie (thanks esp going to AJ for taking the time off work to come as a surprise for me) and then getting home just now to find this lovely bouquet of flowers waiting on my door step - some of my favorites, sunflowers, irises and best of all, peonies! (sorry about the average photos but that's what you get from a ph camera!)
Tonight I'm off to Balmain for a girly gourmet Indian dinner with my mum and Penny. I love the place that we're going to (sorry, forgot it's name) - they let you draw on the table as well as having the most amazing dishes...
What will tomorrow's festivities bring???

5 Comments:

  • At 11:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday Jodi!! :)

    Sounds great so far, hope you do enjoy the continued festivities!

     
  • At 6:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday Jodi!

    Saw your photo in "Partners" and thought, WOW, what a lovely looking gal.

    Looked you up and found out that today was your birthday! Spin Out!

    Well, happy birthday from a Christian guy who thinks your a looker ;)

     
  • At 6:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whoops! Spelling mistake. "you're" not "your" - dow!

     
  • At 10:39 pm, Blogger jodi said…

    um, well thankyou for the compliment and well wishes anonymous. I'm flattered, if not a little confused, that you could look it up and find your way to this blog. crazy world of technology...

     
  • At 2:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey happy bday!!!!

    yeah i stretch my bday over as many celebrations as possible tee hee, im glad to see others taking this phenomenon to new heights!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home