for those who don't want to just wait it out

like the song says this is a blog for someone who wants to say something (anything) and who's happy to wait and see what time will bring...

Monday, September 18, 2006


So I've kind of been sick since last Wednesday. Some sort of bug thing (duh, there's a reason why I never looked into medicine). All this meant that I turned into a hermit over the weekend and only left my place to go to Cathy's kitchen tea and church. Apart from being sick, Saturday was just one of my perfect hermit days:


Sleep in - check
Breakie in front of sat morning telly - check
Lying by the pool reading - check
Hour and a half long nap in my hammock - check
Dinner on my couch in my pj's - check

During the course of my lovely hermit time I read a lot. Something I read, from the pen of another Jodi, stayed with me:

"Memories aren't stored in the heart or the head or even the soul, if you ask me, but in the spaces between any two given people."

(Disclaimer - I'm not going nuts, 'hermit time' doesn't happen very often. I still like people).

1 Comments:

  • At 8:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi jodi. what a brilliant weekend. i'm interested to know what you think of jodi picoult. i have reservations, but we can discuss reasons later.

    you might want to look into getting yourself a fuseball table for future hermit days - bit of extra practice here and there might be in order... ;) kidding.

    have fun in byron. x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home