for those who don't want to just wait it out

like the song says this is a blog for someone who wants to say something (anything) and who's happy to wait and see what time will bring...

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I WON I WON I WON!!!

So it may be a little bad of me to boast, but I did promise some in the chill room that this one would make it to my blog. For those not in the know, the 'chill room' is something that Credo students put on every Tuesday afternoon after our public meetings, with the main aim of being able to bring friends along who aren't Christians so that they can meet other Christians - and as a secondary aim of just hanging out and building community at UTS.
This afternoon, I took on the foozeball challenge and - having never played before - I took Morgs down! 9-8. It was close, but no so close at the start cos I had to come back from being 6-0 down.... beginners luck won out in the end.
In other random news, midnight last night saw me doing an emergency water change in my fish tank cos I realized I was poisoning them with toxidity and I had to restrain Vadar from head butting the original 4 (Have I told you about Vadar? My new Blackmoore fish? 5 times the size of the others all put together? Not the wisest combo on my part...). But they're still alive. One more month and I beat my record!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congratulations on the win Jodi! Morgs is a hard man to beat. I like the pic of the table.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home