for those who don't want to just wait it out

like the song says this is a blog for someone who wants to say something (anything) and who's happy to wait and see what time will bring...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Spring (or global warming) is in the air...

Ok - so now I'm just annoyed. This is the 5th time that I've tried to get this post up - each time I load a photo my whole system just crashes - is it just me??? Is anyone else in blog land having this problem?

Just so you know, I did have a cool post about how happy everyone seems to have been the last couple of days with the weather... blah blah blah.... And I had pictures....

now you get me being frustrated. Sorry just had to vent a little.

UPDATE: (20 hrs later)
So now it's working! Here are the pictures is was going to post


Just so you know, I risked my life to get this photo... those bees buzzing around could have killed me

And this is from Saturday night just gone when we went out for Penny's birthday - you're looking at the creative talents of Marty in action


And the final update for you - I asked mum to come to Katoomba Womens Convention - she said yes!

(PS new photos on flickr too)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:04 pm, Blogger Chelsea Taylor said…

    yay praise God! thats very good news about your mum Jodi!
    Will keep praying for her.

     
  • At 6:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is fantastic news about your mum!

     
  • At 1:11 am, Blogger Angela Dorizas said…

    Great news Jodi! Definitely an answer to prayer. xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home