for those who don't want to just wait it out

like the song says this is a blog for someone who wants to say something (anything) and who's happy to wait and see what time will bring...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Skibunny is my middle name...

In about 24 hrs this will be me... um, ok - clarification - this could be me. You can learn how to do that your first time skiing can't you?
I'm off to Perisher to learn. Yeah! Flu or no flu at 11:10 tonight I'll be on the overnight greyhound bus that should get me there at 6 tomorrow morning (which should be an experience in itself). And for JT, or any other's who take delight in laughing at my misadventures, yes, I've already checked - my health insurance covers ambulances, road or air. Here's hoping I wont be taking my first ride in a chopper this week...

5 Comments:

  • At 5:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude - ummmm - that cartoon pic probably ain't the best Jodi.

     
  • At 5:22 pm, Blogger jodi said…

    oh my goodness!!! i totally did not see that! the cartoon is gone.
    i am sooooo sorry for anyone else who saw that

     
  • At 5:27 pm, Blogger jodi said…

    PS - although i am highly embarassed thankyou anonymus for pointing that out. it was very unintentional. goes to show i really must pay more careful attention...

     
  • At 10:41 pm, Blogger JT said…

    "Delight"? I'm not sure if "delight" really covers it... 'elation', 'glee', 'sadistic happiness' might go closer..

    Seriously, if you break a bone I'll be laughing very hard (6 weeks from now, I wouldn't be tactless enough to make fun of you while you're lying in agony in a hospital bed or anything!).

    So yeah um, be safe, and all that. And if the little kiddies fly past you while you're still trying to master snow-plowing, don't worry, they do that to everyone (well, they did it to me anyway...).

    I'm so jealous,
    JT

     
  • At 8:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    enjoy jodi!!
    Take care!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home