for those who don't want to just wait it out

like the song says this is a blog for someone who wants to say something (anything) and who's happy to wait and see what time will bring...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Student Ministry - Can it change the world?

This is the topic that I am going to be speaking on this Friday night, 7:30 (for 7:45 kickoff) at Christ Church St.Ives. It's put on by the mission group at my church - and is a chance for me to speak about student ministry and what I'm doing etc.

Feel very free to come along - I'm hoping that we can get a group to head out for a couple of drinks and/or dinner after.

6 Comments:

  • At 2:48 am, Blogger Justin said…

    I would be there in a HEART-BEAT!

    Everyone who reads this (in Sydney) ought to be there...

     
  • At 8:53 am, Blogger Goldy said…

    Weird, I was thinking about how I was going to type "I'd be there in a heart-beat were it not for youth group & it being on the eve of mission", but it appears that Justin's heart beats faster than mine!

     
  • At 5:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will be there as I unfortunately have no adequate excuse.

     
  • At 1:18 am, Blogger Justin said…

    No committment, Goldy. No Committment.

    :)

     
  • At 2:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jodi, would have loved to have been there....actually was AT the church...but with a bunch of crazy 12yr old girls instead, sorry dude!

    Sounded good though! hope it went well1

     
  • At 11:14 pm, Blogger jodi said…

    hey guys - thanks for the votes of confidence. And thanks to those who actually made it! It was really encourahing to have you there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home