for those who don't want to just wait it out

like the song says this is a blog for someone who wants to say something (anything) and who's happy to wait and see what time will bring...

Monday, February 19, 2007

#2 - Have appropriate attire when dealing with animals

This one could have been disastrous. The dogs head was as big as my body - not always the best combination for a baby. Lucky for me it was apparently love at first sight. As soon as he saw me i was his - and he'd growl if anyone he didn't know came within a 5 ft radius. I just saw him as my very own pony and he graciously let me ride him as such til i was almost 2...


...and at the very leats put some bottoms on your child if they're sitting in the grass - surely that's got to get uncomfortable?

1 Comments:

  • At 11:11 pm, Blogger Goldy said…

    What is the blog world coming to when fine Christian women resort to posting nude pictures of themselves on the internet?

    He looks like a friendly dog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home