for those who don't want to just wait it out

like the song says this is a blog for someone who wants to say something (anything) and who's happy to wait and see what time will bring...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

"Comedy" of Errors

You know the classic comedy scene in movies where someone walks into a glass door or wall and falls down?


That was me today at this shop in Chastwood. Everyone in the nearby stores and coffee shop went "ooohh" (and then quietly laughed) while i proceeded to try and hold my head, not to mention my dignity, together for the next couple of hours.

People - stop cleaning your glass so much!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Goodness! Jodi!!!!!

    That is SO funny, yet I imagine also very humiliating. Don't worry though, a bird did the same thing to my bedroom window once.

    Cheerio!

     
  • At 10:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (quiet chuckle)

    did anyone ask you if you were ok? or do you think that would have made it worse? in an effort to make you feel better, and also give you the opportunity to chuckle at my expense - i've fallen over three times at central station. twice in railway square in morning peak hour (in as many days) and the other running up stairs. up.

    you're not alone, jodi.

    a.

     
  • At 10:23 pm, Blogger Goldy said…

    That stings dude! I feel your pain.

     
  • At 5:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha! Chatswood must be the place for it. I did exactly the same thing at Chatswood Chase many years ago. Very embarrassing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home