for those who don't want to just wait it out

like the song says this is a blog for someone who wants to say something (anything) and who's happy to wait and see what time will bring...

Monday, December 11, 2006

It's official...

I'M ON HOLIDAYS!!!!!

As off yesterday afternoon, and with driving away from Cessnock, I started a month of holidays. I'm so excited! (Sorry petey andrews, I know you don't like me saying that with too much excitement)

It wasn't the best start, with what should have been a 6.5 hour drive turning into a 10.5 drive - but I'm here now (Byron) and a month of travel lies in front of me.

I probably wont see many of you until Feb but I'll be posting from time to time still - should be a place to upload new photos where ever I go (speaking of which there are some from the rest of mission on the flickr now - I'll add comments to the later).

til when ever...
xxx
j.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Got lost in the country did ya Jodi :P

    Have a great holiday! I'll cya in Feb.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home