for those who don't want to just wait it out

like the song says this is a blog for someone who wants to say something (anything) and who's happy to wait and see what time will bring...

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

#3 - Invest in good furniture

Clearly recovering from the shock of having no clothes - this one seems to be all about me making sure my skirt is sitting appropriately... Lisa (girl next to me) is the next door neighbour who taught me that card board boxes could range from being a race car to a doll house on any given day.


And that couch that we're on? Those who've been to my place should recognise it. Some 30 years later and it's still going strong - which is why the lesson is to invest in good furniture cos it can last a long long time.

Ok - no more childhood photo's, I've moved on. Justin's blog has gotten me fired up about some things so there's an abrupt change in blog 'tone' coming up next post...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:10 pm, Blogger Justin said…

    What have I created?? Have I changed your tone from sunny disposition to something else...

    Nervous...

    (Love the pics, btw).

     
  • At 10:44 pm, Blogger jodi said…

    nah - no need to be nervous! just a bit tired of all my own fluffiness when there are so many other things that i'm thinking through at the moment.

    Engaging with some of the thoughts on your posts has got my mind going into over time - which is a good thing (yet somewhat distracting considering 'O' day is tomorrow!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home