for those who don't want to just wait it out

like the song says this is a blog for someone who wants to say something (anything) and who's happy to wait and see what time will bring...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Controlled Chaos

So the bottom line is that ever since the beginning of term my life has been feeling a little out of control. Not too unexpected - nor is it to bad - but just enough to make me feel... antsy. Do you know that feeling?

The washing, dust and cobwebs have been piling up but as of today I'm seeing the proverbial light through the tunnel. I'm putting it down to daylight saving giving me an extra hour to take care of things.

I'm liking it to pilates reformer - another form of controlled chaos. The update I promised - it is damn hard! I'd like to think I'm pretty flexible. When I'm on the ground I can do the splits, but not when I'm in mid air stretched between two pole thingies without being able to hold on to anything for balance. Still worth giving a go though if you get the chance.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mmm... i'll pass on the splits. unless we're talking banana split.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home